Rules and Regulations of Camping “Gardenia”
1. Whenever used in these Rules of Procedure, the following terms shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
A tenant is any person who, on the basis of a concluded contract, has a legal basis to be within the Gardenia Camping.
A Visitor/Guest is any person who is not a resident of Camping “Gardenia” when he is on its territory.
2. The preparation of the grounds for the placement of caravans, campers and prefabricated bungalows with a light construction and the implementation of the SMR is carried out only by and is the commitment of the Campsite employees, and is carried out before the beginning of each active summer season. In the active summer season, additional activities related to the leveling of the terrain and performing SMR are not allowed. Exceptions to these restrictions may be allowed at the discretion of the Campsite Manager, only if it is urgently required.
3. Only the persons duly registered at the reception of the Campsite will be considered as guests, visitors and tenants of the Campsite. All other persons will be considered violators of the internal order. The person in whose caravan or bungalow the guest or visitor will be staying is responsible for registering guests and visitors. In case of non-compliance with this provision, the Tenant who violates the same shall owe a fine/property penalty in the amount of 100 (one hundred) BGN for each violation for the duration of the concluded Lease Agreement.
4. Responsibility for an established violation lies with the person registered in the plot where the violation was established.
5. The management of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd has the right to carry out inspections at any time, through its employees, including through the assistance of the authorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, of the legal residence of guests, visitors and tenants on the territory of
6. When carrying out an inspection, the guest, visitor or tenant is obliged to provide the inspecting representative of “Camp Gardenia” EOOD with his identification for the stay, issued by the reception upon check-in.
7. It is not allowed to put up or install your own tents, sheds and other similar temporary structures by the guests, visitors or renters in Camping “Gardenia”.
8. Rules for use of plot:
• Caravans, campers and prefabricated bungalows of light construction:
The placement of a caravan, camper or prefabricated bungalow with additional sun protection and other facilities must be carried out at a distance of not less than 1/one/ meter from the boundary of the plot. It is forbidden to sublease the rented plot, as well as to exchange caravans and campers in the same plot during the active summer season;
• the placement of tents in Camping “Gardenia” is inadmissible.
9. It is forbidden to place structures and other personal belongings outside the designations of the outline of the rented plot. Camping “Gardenia” reserves the right to forcefully move or remove such objects and objects at the expense of the person in whose name the plot was registered.
10. Fencing of the used area is not allowed.
11. Any type of activity that disturbs the existing appearance of the terrain is prohibited, such as, but not limited to: digging holes, leveling, terracing, filling, concreting and others.
12. It is forbidden to occupy a plot of land in the Campsite outside the area specified by the employees according to the concluded rental agreement.
13. Tenants of one plot have the right to free parking for 2 (two) vehicles, for which they receive a pass at the reception. The parking includes the possibility to park two vehicles in the designated places outside the place of placement of
caravans, campers and prefabricated bungalows. The parking of vehicles in the Campsite outside the places designated for this purpose is prohibited. During the period of stay, with the permission of the Camping Manager, a vehicle for which a pass has been obtained can be replaced by another, but the number for one plot always remains the same – two vehicles.
14. It is absolutely forbidden to park vehicles between plots, on commercial areas, green areas, alleys and common areas and in places other than those specified for parking. Violators have the right to withdraw the provided pass from the Camping Manager.
15. Renters park their vehicles, for which they have received a pass, only in the designated places and in such a way as not to impede traffic in the Campsite or disturb other guests, visitors and renters.
16. The speed limit within the Campsite is 10 km/h. Movement in the area of the Campsite by motor vehicle should be carried out at a speed not higher than 20 km/h. Violators have the right to withdraw the provided pass from
the Camping Manager.
17. The use of horns and the creation of noise by any type of motor vehicle are prohibited on the territory of the Camping.
18. It is forbidden to drive ATVs, cross bikes and motorcycles on the territory of the Campsite, except for arrival and departure.
19. On the territory of Camping “Gardenia” it is forbidden to repair any type of motor vehicles, as well as motor vessels.
20. It is forbidden to use shampoos, shower gels, soaps and other hygienic materials and preparations outside the common and individual sanitary units and wash basins connected to the sewage system of the campsite, with the aim of
preventing environmental pollution.
21. It is forbidden to place eco-toilets in the plots and near the caravans and campers.
22. The use of potable water for washing cars, caravans, campers, filling inflatable pools, cooling food and drinks, irrigation purposes, etc. is prohibited in the Camping area.
23. It is forbidden to wash cars, caravans or campers on the territory of the Campsite.
24. The discharge of reverse water from caravans/campers is prohibited, as well as the disposal of food remains on the territory of the Campsite outside the placed garbage and waste bins, and in addition, the disposal of waste water and chemical toilets outside the specially built for this place is prohibited.
25. Pets are allowed on the territory of the Campsite, upon presentation of a valid veterinary passport with all immunizations and only on condition that their owner takes care not to disturb the peace of other guests, visitors and tenants of the Campsite. Their free breeding on the territory of Camping “Gardenia” is prohibited. Pets – dogs must be walked on occasion, and the use of a muzzle is mandatory for large breeds.
Pet owners are personally responsible for the immediate cleanup of excrement from their pets, and any damage caused to third parties. It is forbidden to bathe pets in the common sanitary facilities and sinks. In case of inconvenience to the other guests, visitors and renters of pets, the Manager of Camping “Gardenia” can refuse their admission to the territory of the Camping at his own discretion. Failure to comply with these conditions is grounds for termination of a concluded contract or reservation.
26. When using our power sockets to power a caravan or motorhome, please ensure that your socket, cable, wiring and appliances are in good condition.
All guests, visitors and renters with caravans and campers are required to use working, grounded and zeroed electrical appliances and connecting cables, for which they are personally responsible. Defective or malfunctioning devices are not allowed to be
connected to our network.
27. All appliances used by guests, visitors and tenants on the territory of the Campsite must be in working order.
28. When using gas appliances, the hoses for gas transmission must be within their useful life in accordance with the date indicated by the manufacturer, which is certified with the relevant documents by the tenant, the visitor, the guest when registering on the territory of the Campsite.
29. All gas cylinders must be filled only at authorized points for filling tourist gas cylinders, which can be certified with the relevant document.
30. It is forbidden to leave any type of electrical equipment and water supply turned on unattended for more than 12 hours. In these cases, Camping “Gardenia” will forcibly suspend the electricity supply and water supply, the same will be restored after payment of a fine/property penalty in the amount of BGN 200 (two hundred) for each violation for the duration of the concluded Rental Agreement. In the event of more than two violations, Camping “Gardenia” has the right to terminate the Rental Agreement as it does not owe a refund of any part of the rental price paid.
31. It is forbidden to leave any type of gas equipment or other type of equipment running on solid or liquid fuel without the presence of an adult.
32. Anyone using electrical appliances, gas equipment or any other type of solid or liquid fuel equipment must have a properly certified and upright fire extinguisher nearby.
33. It is forbidden to light an open fire in the area of the Campsite outside the places designated for this purpose. The use of barbecues, charcoal grills is allowed, without this creating a threat to the life and health of the other guests, visitors and tenants of the Camping, but only if the conditions under item 32 are observed.
34. The noise generated by our guests, visitors and tenants must be within
the normal range at all times of the day in order to preserve peace and ensure the normal relaxation of other guests, visitors and tenants. The hours from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. are designated as rest hours on the territory of the Campsite. Noise and sound from televisions, appliances, etc. must be strictly kept to a minimum. Our criteria for determining the noise level is that if your caravan or camper neighbor can hear what you are listening to or doing, then the noise is too loud.
35. Groups (of any size) coming with the intention of making noise, organizing loud parties in the camping areas or violating established rules in any way are strictly not allowed and tolerated.
36. The use of cutting tools and the performance of any type of CMR during the active summer season are prohibited.
37. It is prohibited to bring and use any kind of pyrotechnics and Chinese lanterns with open fire on the territory of Campsite “Gardenia”. In case of non-compliance with this rule, guests, visitors and tenants will not be allowed to the territory of the Campsite, or will be removed from it.
38. The use of drones and any type of aircraft over the territory of Camping “Gardenia” is prohibited.
39. It is forbidden to break and damage the property of the Campsite, including bathrooms, toilets, sinks, water and electricity outlets. Guests, visitors and tenants who damage the property of the Campsite shall pay for the damages immediately upon discovery, together with the labor costs for their repair/removal.
40. The pasting of any advertising and campaign materials is prohibited on the territory of the Campsite.