General conditions for renting space at “Camping Gardenia”
1. Prices from the Price list of “Camping Gardenia” include:
1.1. For permanent/permanent accommodation (one or more calendar years)
o Provision of a plot for the siting of a prefabricated and demountable lightweight bungalow, caravan or motorhome for overnight accommodation;
o tourist tax;
o parking for two vehicles under the terms of section 1.3;
o up to four registered adults in one pitch per night – each additional adult is charged extra according to the Gardenia Camping Price List;
o use of sanitary facilities / showers, WC /;
o garbage collection;
o access to electricity supply all year round as net energy consumption is metered. Connection shall be made from the nearest power point to the caravan/camper and for prefabricated bungalows a dedicated feeder and shall be at the campers expense and with their own means of connection which shall be of an appropriate length;
o access to water supply – the connection of the caravan/camper is at the expense of the campers and with their personal means of connection, which should be of an appropriate length. For prefabricated bungalows, the water supply and drainage is via a specially constructed water supply and drainage. Water supply is suspended for the period outside the active summer season, but can be provided at any time upon prior request, submitted at least one day before arrival.
In the case of permanent/permanent accommodation, the costs of electricity and water are not included in the rental price, but are entirely at the expense of the guest/visitor/tenant on/in the campsite, and will be metered and paid for according to the readings of the individual electricity meter and the individual water meter installed for the respective rented plot.
The costs for the consumed electricity and water will be paid by the guest/visitor/tenant on a monthly basis, by the 1st of the month following the quarterly billing period, against an invoice issued by “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. Camping “Gardenia” reserves the right to suspend the supply of electricity and water to the relevant plot in the event of non-payment of the costs of electricity and water consumed, and not to provide free removal of the camper/caravan from the relevant plot until payment of the outstanding consumption costs.
1.2. In temporary accommodation
o Provision of a pitch for the siting of a caravan or motorhome for overnight accommodation;
o tourist tax;
o parking for one vehicle under the conditions of point 1.3;
o use of sanitary facilities / showers, WC /;
o garbage collection;
o access to an electrical supply of up to 16 A – the connection shall be made from the nearest power supply point to the caravan/camper and shall be made at the campers’ expense and with their own means of connection, which shall be of an appropriate length;
o access to water supply – the connection of the caravan/camper is at the expense of the campers and with their personal means of connection, which should be of an appropriate length.
1.3. Two-vehicle parking includes the ability to park two vehicles in designated off-site parking spaces for bungalows, RVs and campers. The parking of vehicles in the Campsite outside the places designated for this purpose is prohibited.
1.4. The manager approves a price list of the services offered, which is published on the campsite’s website. Camping “Gradenia” reserves the right at the beginning of each calendar year to index the rental price in accordance with the change in the annual consumer price index reported by the National Statistical Institute compared to the previous year. If the change in the consumer price index reported by the National Statistical Institute compared to the previous year is negative, the annual rental price shall not be updated. In case of price changes by Camping “Gradenia”, the same shall be published on the website of the company 1 (one) month before their entry into force.
1.5. Within one month after the entry into force of these General Terms and Conditions or amendments thereto, tenants who do not agree with the General Terms and Conditions or amendments may request the termination of the individual written contract or the legal relationship in relation to the services used, with a written application to Camping “Gradenia”, which may also be submitted to e-mail. mail of Camping “Gradenia”. In this case, the termination of the contract shall be without penalties for the tenants, except in cases where the changes are exclusively in the interest of the latter, or are of an administrative nature and do not adversely affect them or do not affect the services used by them.
2. Upon reservation and upon check-in at the Camping, each guest, visitor and tenant is obliged to read and accept the Rules of the Camping “Gradenia”, the present General Terms and Conditions of the Camping and the Price List of the Camping “Gradenia”, which are displayed in a prominent place at the Camping – reception and on the Camping’s website www.campgardenia.bg, for which the guests, visitors and tenants will sign a special declaration.
3. The inquiry for available areas and respectively the conclusion of a rental contract is done by using the inquiry form on the website of Camping “Gradenia”, by phone, by e-mail or at the campsite reception. “Camp Gradenia Ltd. responds to the request by providing the requested information, including pricing terms, when available. In case the requesting party accepts the terms and conditions, “Kem n Gradenia” Ltd. sends him the relevant contract, the declaration under item 2 and the pro forma invoice. Upon receipt of the signed agreement and declaration referred to in clause 2, “Camp Gradenia” Ltd confirms the conclusion of the space lease agreement by one of the above methods of enquiry used to date for communication between the parties. Payment of the proforma invoice amount shall be made by 10.02 of the current calendar year.
4. In the event of cancellation of a reservation made for temporary accommodation, the amount of the price paid will be refunded only if the cancellation is made at least one month before the scheduled arrival date. In case of cancellation after this period, the campsite will retain 50% of the price paid.
5. In case of early departure from Camping “Gardenia” (before the following date of the requested stay) the Camping does not refund the prepaid rental price.
6. The rental price shall be prepaid to the following bank account of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. before check-in:
Holder: “Camp Gardenia” Ltd.
7. In case of payment of the rental price by bank transfer, the reservation number or plot number, the rental period and the name of the person to whom the reservation was made should be indicated in the reason for payment.
8. Term and method of payment of the rental price. In the event that the amount is not paid within the specified period, the concluded Space Rental Agreement shall be terminated without notice.
10. Every guest, visitor and tenant must be registered at the campsite reception. It is forbidden to stay on the territory of the Camping without registration at the reception. The check-in of guests, visitors and tenants is done in the presence of an employee of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. Exceptions are allowed only with the consent of the Camping Manager.
11. The reception opening hours are from 09:00 to 18:00, every day during the camping season. Check-in outside the above hours is only possible by prior arrangement with the Camping Manager.
12. The deployment and removal of caravans and campers on/off the territory of the Camping shall be carried out in the presence of a representative of an employee of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd., in the period from 9:00 to 18:00 on the day of arrival/departure according to the reservation made, including the equipment of the Camping. If you arrive outside the specified check-in times, the caravan/camper is left on the campsite and the positioning and connection to the electricity and water supply is done the next day.
Exceptions are allowed only with the express consent of the Camping Manager. The activities under this clause shall be carried out in such a way as not to pollute the environment, not to disturb the infrastructure of Camp Gardenia and not to damage the property of Camp Gardenia Ltd. or that of any third person or entity. In the event of failure to comply with any of the obligations under this clause, liability for any damages incurred shall be borne by the tenant who signed the camping area rental agreement.
13. “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. shall place at its own expense canopies over the camping area designated for the placement of caravans and campers. The tenant signatory to the caravan/camper/container/moveable site rental agreement shall carry out, at its own expense, the periodic maintenance of the carport constructed over its leased area, including repair, painting, cleaning, replacement of worn or broken parts, etc., in a manner that fully matches the carport in its original form and appearance (including colour) and meets applicable safety standards. The Hirer shall not in any way alter the appearance of the shed except with the express written consent of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd.
13. The site for the construction of the prefabricated bungalows shall be prepared, cleared and graded by and at the expense of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd.
14. The prefabricated bungalows shall be built only according to the type design approved by “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. The bungalows are assembled on movable concrete footings. The erection, dismantling and removal of the bungalows shall be carried out in the presence of a representative of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd and only during the period outside the “active summer season”. Once the bungalow is assembled, its appearance may not be altered except with the prior written consent of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. When repairs are made, the structure and appearance of the bungalow remain as specified in the design. The bungalow shall be maintained in a manner to comply with the technical requirements, applicable safety standards, and the established design appearance, including color. All waste and contamination shall be removed from the site after the activities referred to in this point have been carried out. The activities under this clause shall be carried out in such a way as not to pollute the environment, not to disturb the infrastructure of “Camp Gardenia” and not to damage the property of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. or that of any third natural or legal persons. In the event of failure to comply with any of the obligations under this clause, liability for any damages incurred shall be borne by the tenant who signed the camping area rental agreement. Upon termination of the contract, the parties may by mutual agreement, expressed in writing, agree that the bungalow shall not be removed and “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. shall pay the tenant the price agreed between the parties, respectively the parties shall sign a contract for the sale and purchase of the prefabricated bungalow. In the event that the parties fail to agree on a fair price within one month from the date of termination of the Contract, clause 25 shall apply.
15. All costs for the purchase, construction, dismantling, maintenance and repair of the bulwark and cleaning of the site referred to in paragraph 14 shall be borne by the tenant who has signed the camping area rental agreement.
16. The size of a rented camping pitch at Camping “Gardenia” is 72 sq.m. and is a rectangle measuring 8 metres by 9 metres. The only exceptions to this are plots for permanent accommodation of prefabricated bungalows, the size of these plots being defined in the lease.
17. The accommodation of tenants of the Camping shall be carried out in accordance with a scheme for the placement of prefabricated bungalows, caravans and motorhomes, prepared by “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. It is prohibited to occupy a site at the Campground beyond what is designated by Campground staff.
18. Persons under the age of 18 are only accommodated with a parent or guardian.
19. Pets are allowed on the territory of the Camping after presenting a valid veterinary passport with all immunizations and in compliance with the provisions of the Rules of the Camping “Gardenia” concerning pets.
20. The maximum number of persons accommodated on a single lot is up to four (4) persons over the age of 18.
21. The vacating of a rented pitch must be done by 16:30 on the day of leaving the Camping according to the reservation made.
22. Extension of the stay of guests, visitors and tenants beyond the agreed period shall be made only with the permission of the Manager or the duty administrator of the Camping and under the conditions specified by him.
23. In the event of non-release and inability to contact the person registered at the Campground, the management shall have the right to suspend the supply of electricity and water.
24. If, upon termination of a rental agreement, the plot in which the caravans are placed or if, after the expiry of the term of the same , the plot is not vacated within 7 (seven) days, the management of the campsite has the right to forcibly remove the caravan outside the boundaries of the rented area. In this case, the Lessee shall pay “Camp Gardenia” Ltd the full cost of storing the caravan.
25. If, upon termination of a contract for the area in which a bungalow has been constructed, or if, after the expiration of the final period of stay, within thirty (30) days the plot rented for the construction of a prefabricated bungalow is not vacated, the tenant shall:
25.1. Within the notice period, in accordance with the terms of the Area Lease Agreement entered into, to find a person to purchase the bungalow it has constructed and for the same to enter into a lease agreement with “Camp Garedenia” Ltd. The Hirer undertakes that prior to the transfer of ownership of the Bungalow, the Hirer shall have introduced the new transferee to “Camp Garedenia” Ltd and obtained the written approval of “Camp Garedenia” Ltd for such person;
25.2. Within the notice period, in accordance with the provisions of the concluded Area Lease Agreement, to enter into a contract for the sale of the constructed bungalow with “Camp Gradenia” Ltd, taking into account the depreciation of the structure and in case they agree on the sale price. In this case, the tenant shall have a period of 30 (thirty) days to remove all his belongings or may offer to “Camp Gradenia” Ltd. to purchase them, if they agree on the sale price of the same. The value of the construction, improvements, furnishings and items should be shown by cost supporting documentation. In the event of failure to remove the items on time and in the event that they do not agree on the asking price, the tenant shall be liable to “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. for the storage costs incurred.
25.3. The tenant under a space rental agreement may assign to “Camp Gardenia” Ltd. the sale of the bungalow constructed by him by announcing it for sale by the latter through an advertisement on the website of the Camping – www.campgardenia.bg.
26. The actions of the management of the Campsite described in Article 24 and Article 25 above shall under no circumstances be deemed to be self-dealing and the guest, visitor, tenant shall be deemed to have given his/her prior consent by signing the rental agreement.
27. Guests, visitors and tenants of the Campsite who damage the property of the Campsite, pollute the environment, disturb public order and the peace and comfort of other guests, visitors and tenants of “Gardenia” Campsite, violate the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions or those of the Internal Regulations of “Gardenia” Campsite will be warned in writing to cease the violations, and the repeated violation of the General Terms and Conditions or those of the Internal Regulations of “Gardenia” Campsite within the relevant year. denied access to stay on the Camping Grounds without a refund of the prepaid rental fee for staying at the Camping Grounds. The violations shall be established by a report signed by a representative of Camp Gardenia Ltd. and two witnesses and shall be provided to the offender together with the written warning.
28. The term “active summer season” used in these General Terms and Conditions and in the concluded contracts shall mean the period from 15 May to 30 September of the respective calendar year. For the avoidance of doubt, the Camping may be used all year round subject to the provisions of these General Conditions, the Camping “Gardenia” Rules and the Camping “Gardenia” Price List.
29. The terms of the signed rental contracts shall be extended by signing an annex between the parties. “Camp Gardenia” Ltd reserves the right not to extend the term of a signed contract even if there is a factual possibility to do so.
30. These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all cases not settled by the signing of the contracts referred to in paragraph 2. These General Terms and Conditions for the rental of areas of “Camp Gardenia” were accepted on 05.01.2022 by the Manager of “Camp Gardenia” Ltd, which is the owner of “Camp Gardenia”.
“Camp Gardenia” Ltd.